We know that you depend on Zewski Corporation for your design needs as we face this outbreak, especially while we develop the design solutions conceived by our clients, in the effort to aid the medical industry struggling today. As we monitor the rapidly changing COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, we are taking steps to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and community while ensuring business continuity to minimize disruptions for your medical device design needs.
- All design services will continue as normal, however, after the declaration of a national emergency last Friday, employees were asked to work from home except on a limited basis.
- We have supplied our design staff with remote access to give them full capabilities to all project and design software; server files; and remote meeting capabilities from home.
- We have set remote team meetings twice a day to ensure communication and the continuance of project work.
- Using team software, we are keeping internal voice and video team communication channels open at all times to support our Agile development methods.
- Business operations including: shipping, receiving, issuance of POs and billing will be handled by the CFO and myself, who will be at the office normal business hours until further notice.
- We have cancelled all travel until it becomes safe and recommended by authorities again.
- Lab and prototyping will be handled by Lab and Prototyping Technician's on an as needed basis until further notice.
- If authorities decide that we will be locked out from coming into the office, we are capable of running 95% of our operations remotely.
If you have any questions regarding the situation, please let me know. We pray everyone stays safe during this time of uncertainty.
Larry Kiliszewski, President | Cell 281.806.1753 | Zewski Corporation